Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2006 trip to Taiwan

This is a 2006 trip to TAIWAN!
We also went to GANGU, where my dad's parents are, and stopped in HONG KONG and GUANGZHOU for the heck of it

Firstly....

Joanne - my cousin - and me...



surprised by Cheryl when playing RUMMICUB!


the funny thing is the guy on bbc in the background - everyone's got this huge look of surprise on their faces

It's at my grandparent's house (mom's side) and we visted periodically

Actually, we visit like once a year now, and my mom goes twice a year (once by herself)





This is shon-shon, or something like that...




it means "bear", and he's my little aunt's dog. He's maybe 13-14 now, and lives with my other aunt's house - with Joanne

Also, that year we went to Guangzhou

SO MUCH FUN it's unbelievable

if you think Kaohsiung/Taiwan is humid and hot, you should try Guangzhou

..it's sorta north of Hong Kong